Boosting investment readiness and building relations with investors
Space is the new technological revolution and it is changing the way we live, work and play. The EU Space programme, with components such as COPERNICUS (EU's Earth Observation and monitoring programme based on satellite and non-space data) and GALILEO (EU's Global satellite navigation and positioning system - GNSS) provides critical infrastructure and Space data for the digital transformation. Satellite data is a key enabler of digital innovations in many application areas such as Agriculture (precision agriculture and integrated farming solutions), Smart Cities (urban mapping, planning and infrastructure monitoring, urban transport, waste management, ...), Renewable Energies, Health (air quality and UV radiation forecast, ...) and many more.
The Tech Tour Space Investment Programme is designed to help European start-ups developing tech solutions in the Space sector or developing applications based on satellite data to boost their investment readiness and build relations with investors.
The Tech Tour Space Investment programme is organised by Tech Tour, in collaboration with acceleration and incubation programmes such as Go2Space-Hubs, Point.IoT, the Copernicus accelerator.
Why should you join?
Are you a start-up developing tech solutions in the Space sector or developing applications based on satellite data and looking to secure investment (seed or series A) in the next 18 months, then you will benefit from:
- Live webinars to improve your understanding on the investment landscape for Space sector and the different funding sources and investment routes for space tech entrepreneurs (Open to all applicants).
- Venture Academies with live feedback from investors and experts about your Business Model and Presentation skills to help you get ready to pitch in front of investors and better communicate your value proposition (Open to selected companies).
- Get selected to Participate in an investor pitching event with a dedicated slot to present your value proposition and investment need to the audience and pre-arranged one2one meetings with investors (Open to selected companies).
Who can join this programme?
- Start-ups developing tech solutions in the Space sector or developing applications based on satellite data looking for seed or series A investment
- Investors and experts active in the space sector
- Participation is free for all applicants but the venture academies and the Space Investment Forum are open to selected companies only
The program lasts for 3 months, it’s split into different online activities that will culminate with an e-pitching event (The Tech Tour Space Investment Forum) by the mid-December.
- Investment landscape for Space sector in Europe - Thursday 12th November
- Top reason for investment- the team; top reason for failure- the team - by Paul Gillespie from Gillamor Stephens, Thursday 19th November at 16:00 pm CET
- How to prepare your investor pitch - by Mark Wilson from Strategic Technology Bioconsulting, Thursday 26th November at 16:00 pm CET
What are the Criteria for the Selection Process:
Applications will be reviewed by a panel of experts based on:
- Management Experience
- Product/Technology Merit
- Market Potential
- Go to Market/Strategy; Competitive Position
- Presentation Quality
- Business Model Clarity/Credibility
How can I join?
You need to register on our platform, submit your online application and an up-to-date presentation.